Monday, May 24, 2010

mystery stitch part C

Here we go, next part of the mini mystery stitch.  No pressure to join, just jump in and stitch along if you want to.   Just a bit of fun for anyone who wants to play along.
Here's the four I'm doing..........

close up of red and cream

close up of black and white : easier version

close up of black and tan, playing around with stitches and colors.

close up of the chartreuse and teal, playing around with more colors and other stitches


. 
Click on the link below the picture of the pattern to get the printable version:


have lots of fun!!!!  NO pressure!!
send me pictures if you want I love to see what others are doing!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun - I love the little chickies. I have a picture on my blog of the prior one if you would like to check it out. (www.stitchinfriends.blogspot.com )
    I especially like your brown version. Thanks for the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and the mystery series! Just found your blog (I follow Teresa's)When I click on part C instructions, it says page is no longer available. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, (you have a no-reply email) SORRY, Maybe it was a temporary thing, it works today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyndi....I have been trying since Monday to download the pattern, I can't get it to open either. Link says it is no long available. Oh, I do love this chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the chartreuse and teal! so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi