Sunday, January 6, 2013

IN YOUR WORDS-MY WORD

OH DEAR, ALL KINDS OF ISSUES WITH BLOGGER and my phone TONIGHT
I don't think I've figured this posting from my phone thing out yet. 
SO, if my IN YOUR WORDS project does not appear near the top, it will be all the way at the bottom! I hope at the moment I can't even load my pictures at all..........SORRY, I got a new phone (daughter's old one and I really need to play with my phone more or figure out the HTML language. AUGHHHHH!!

LINK here to see the SCHEDULE at Linda's 
IN YOUR WORDS this link will take you to Madam Samm's
She's, FUN, FUN FUN and SUPER creative!!  THANK YOU SAMM!!
OR
 You can click on the LINK here to GO the SCHEDULE at Linda's of BUZZING AND BUMBLING, our WONDERFUL cheerleader who has worked so hard to corral a whole lot of crazy crafty ladies into a nice and tidy team!  Please tell her thanks for doing such a great job.  These CHEERLEADERS have countless tasks to do and a lot of people to organize in order the get these hops off the ground for everyone to enjoy. 
THANK YOU LINDA!!!

I also have the schedule listed below.
IN YOUR WORDS,  the first of Madam Samm's WONDERFUL blog hops for the year 2013.  I thought about this a LOT, thousands of words, ideas, concepts all the things I have done and they pretty much always linked back to the word I chose.  And because of time and a secret project I am working on that Madam Samm has in the lineup for later in the year for you, I am just going to leave it here, with just a few words.
 My project's word has been all of me for my whole life, both good things and some not so good things,  but it made and makes me happy and in the end that says it all.

 

 Hopefully, I figured it out if not, scroll to the bottom.

And for those of you who like quick stitch projects here's a freebie!
 Click on link below the picture.

I may not be able to get a picture of the heart but if you click on the In Your Words Heart  Freebie words it will take you to Google docs for the PDF.



PDF for InYour Words Heart Freebie


The list is below and it starts NOW!!!

 Here is the full schedule for the In Your Words Blog Hop! Leave The ladies some comments we all love to hear from people.  There also may prizes or giveaway's at these , as well as a lot of wonderful, fantastic inspiration!
Monday, January 7
Stitch, Stitch, Stitch, Stitch  (Cyndi H.) you are HERE!
Kwilty Pleasures  (Kathy G.)
Sew Darn Quilt  (Carolyn R.)
Traveling Quilter  (Debbie A.)
Just Let Me Quilt (Carol S.)
Vroomans Quilts (Sharon V.)
Cate's Linens (Catherine R.)
Nini and the Sea  (Denise)
Tuesday, January 8
Piece Peace (Patricia G.) 
A Stitch in Time (Patty D.)
krislovesfabric (Kris T.)
The Slow Quilter (Felicia F.)
Wednesday, January 9
Kathy's Quilts (Kathy W.)
Sunshine Quilting (Martina S.)
Grammie Q's (Charlotte M.)
Dancing Moon (Carla B.)
(Betty V.)  at “that other blog”
Thursday, January 10
Just Sew Sue (Sue B.)
Scrappy 'n Happy (Jess R.)
Sowing Stitches (Beulah aka. Carol)
Just Quilt It  (Kathy G.)
Friday, January 11
Jane's Fabrics (Jane R.)
Jane's Quilting (Jane C.)
Nuts 4 Redwork (Heide W.)
Bits and Pieces (Martha R.)
Life in Every Breath (Jennifer B.)
Quilting Lines (Patricia L.)
Meadowbrook  (Kristen K.)
Count It All Joy!  (Denise P.)
Sophie Junction (Sophie W.)
Monday, January 14
Clothes and Crafts (Maria K.)
Simple Sew (Shirley T.)
Woolie Mammoth (Anna B.)
RocknQuilts (Mary Ann)
Quiltsmiles (Jane E.)
Tuesday, January 15
BQuiltin Studio  (Beverly K.)
Hill Valley Quilter (Britt-Inger)
Bumbleberry Stitches  (Theresa K.)
Buzzing and Bumbling  (Linda W.)
In Stitches and Seams  (Annette S.)
Englating  (Marica from Sweden)
Stitchin by the Lake  (Marlene B.)
Selina Quilts  (Selina)
Words & Stitches (Beth S.)
Wednesday, January 16
Quiltin' Jenny  (Jenny)
(Rosemary B.) at “that other blog”
Dachsies With Moxie  (Agnes B.)
Sew Many Yarns (Lyndsey M.)
The German Mom  (Tina S.)
Christa Quilts (Christa W.)
Sew We Quilt  (Mdm. Samm)

112 comments:

  1. Worked like a charm! Love your word,and the little wall hanging you made using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Create. That is an awesome word. Thank you for sharing. It would appear your technology started to work.
    Thanks and enjoy "Create"ing
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the word create means a lot to most quilters. Love the pretty way you put the letters together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Create - your piece - is fabulous. Thank you so much for the heart, too. It's just the kind of thing I love to do and fits right in with a project I have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you were able to make it - blogger and photos - a PITA!! A lovely piece and thank you for the pdf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your create! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very "creative", thanks for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An inspiring word to hang where you can see it many times a day! So nice!
    Thank you for sharing the heart pattern, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your word and how you created it! Fun! Thanks for the freebie as well.
    My hat's off to you ladies for doing everything you do to get things posted.
    My desktop was attacked by a virus, a scam virus like you see on Dateline,
    hehe and I've to do all my online stuff with my phone. Sometimes it's challenging
    I know but you did a super job! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you created your word. Looks cute, and thanks for the sweet heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice. My favorite letters are C and R. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Create is a word we love to be able to aspire too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like your word - I need to do more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cyndi, Love the C and the R but the whole word looks great, thanks for sharing. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad that you were able to 'win' the battle of the new phone and posting! "Create" such a wonderful way to begin the new year...my favorite letter...your 'A'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good word! I hopefully am creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You picked my favorite word. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your word! I was having issues with my blog last night but it appears to be ok this morning. My linky party was gone too and the guy from Mr. Linky said there was a run-away blog and he found it and got it corrected. I don't know if that could have caused trouble on blogger as well. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your word and thank you very much for the beautiful heart ♥
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great word!
    I especially like the letter 'a'

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great word...fits most of the bloggers I read everyday...you all create such wonderful posts. And it fits you perfectly! Thanks for the freebie heart!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how each letter is different but it all still goes together. I'd say your word has served you well!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, great word! Something everyone can do in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  25. a perfect word for you ....and that you do...way to go Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  26. Create is always a great, inspiring word! The heart is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. An excellent way to start off the blog hop. One word can be very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Create!... a wonderful word to last a lifetime... and a fitting one to start any hop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your project is just great! Creating is the fuel that keeps us going. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very appropriate word. Love that freebie heart - many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Now you have a inspiration word that can keep you quilting all year long! Very Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Perfect way to showcase your word - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. A very appropriate word! Love you use of a variety of techniques. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Create is just a word away from perfect! Oh wait...it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So colorful and perfect in every way - Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for sharing your wonderful project :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yeah!! You're up and your project is worth the trouble! What a great job you did!! I love how you used a different font for each letter. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  38. love the variety of texture and the excitement it creates!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Double points for you for figuring it out. Luckily for me, my phone isn't smart enough to get online, much less post to a blog. Don't think I want one that smart, because then the phone would be smarter than the user. Love your word and the wall hanging using it. Now I really need to decide on my word. Thanks for being part of this hop. Happy to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing how you can take six simple letters-and turn them into a work of art. Love your word.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Esta é a palavra para Você,certamente talento não lhe falta.Parabéns. tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am not sure to say Merry Christmas, or Creative, but they are both great !

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love all the different ways you did the letters in CREATE", especially the "T"--very fun! I don't blog from my phone because I can never get it right. All of yours appeared so I guess you're more techie then me. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love your word choice--as quilters that is what we all do, and you made a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love how you did a Very Creative Create!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Perfect, both for you and for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  47. A great word and a great way to show it off.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love your creative way of making your words. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  49. It's fabulous Cyndi! I love how you used so many different techniques to make the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I think that's a very inspirational word, and has so many meanings! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great word choice!
    hulseybg at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. This is going to be a fun hop. Thanks for starting it off.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great, that is a super word and I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I really want to be more creative, so it's a great word!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your word is my word for the day. I just posted a PR post for the In Your Words Blog and that is the word I had on My Wordboard. GMTA! I am posting on Thursday. Hope I can be as inspiring.

    Thanks for starting off the hop on the right word and thanks for the Heart Freebie ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  56. Very cute sign, and perfect for all our sewing rooms. Thanks for the Heart pattern, there are loads of things we can do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks for the cute heart stitchery...

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thank you for sharing your word and your "heart". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your word is perfect for a quilting studio!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Fabulous choice of word Cyndi, I wholeheartedly agree!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love your word and your work.

    Regarding the blogger issue. I have had numerous issues of late with blogger and yesterday it would not give me access to the browser so I could upload pictures from my laptop. After wasteing a couple of hours I found a comment that told me to switch my browser from Internet explorer to Google Chrome. Amazing, all of the problems melted away. I just feel a bit used and abused. The point is that I will be able to particiapate next week on my day. Maybe this will help you with your issues.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful work and a lovely word to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  63. It's an inspiring word which I have on my sewing room wall.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Cyndi,
    that word is perfect for you because you are definitely a very creative person.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Great word and I like how you have different techniques in the same word.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love your word, in fact, I'm obsessed with that word. It's all I ever want to do! Thank you for sharing!

    NinI~

    ReplyDelete
  67. Wonderful choice of word! Thanks for the heart, think I will stitch it up tonight for a little Valentine's Day fun!

    ReplyDelete
  68. What a great word to start the day with! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Rosemary B here:
    I love this. Very inspiring and cute. Thanks so much for sharing your artistic creativity

    ReplyDelete
  70. What a great word! And beautifully done, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. what a great word to start the hop with and it looks like you had fun creating it too...:)
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  72. Create, one of my favorite words! Thanks for the project.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Love your project...all the different techniques. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Wonderful word one of my favorite and wonderful project, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thanks for the heart. I guess I'm not getting this at all. I thought we were to comment with each of our words. Well mine is FLEXIBLE this year. Trying to face life and be flexible with any new challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Great word! I'd venture a guess that it's a word that pretty much describes most quilters. Thanks for the special stitch pdf.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Hi!!! Create!! Great word!!! Thanks for the heart!!! Thanks for the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Create is a great work, it allows you to design any block the way you want to design it. It allows you to express yourself and even if it isn't perfect, it is still your creation. Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Love your word. Sew appropriate for quilters!
    Thanks for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Cyndi, 'create' is a great word...perfect for you and all quilters. Thanks for sharing and for the heart pattern, just in time for Valentine's!! Happy stitching, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  81. Cyndi I love your creation :) just as I do all of your patterns - thanks so much for the heart! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  82. I beleive that is one of my top 5 words as well -- what a great projects and it would surely add inspiration to your crafing space.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Thanks for a word that can fit all of us: We create things so other people can enjoy them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like your word. I create lots of bad things...but I keep plugging away because sometimes I make something awesome! Thanks too for your stylized heart!

    ReplyDelete
  85. That is my word of the year!! Love it!
    I hope you'll check out my daily blog.. my day is the last day

    Pat Sloan
    Radio show Host... The Voice of Quilting
    http://blog.patsloan.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. One of my favorite words, one of my favorite things to do. Good post, good project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Great idea to use the word CREATE!
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Lovely!! Love how each letter is different. =)

    ReplyDelete
  89. I have create and quilt up in my studio. My favorite words!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Love it! Creating magic with material.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love this -- you did a great job! You're a very creative soul! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi