Tuesday, February 16, 2010

elves, more elves and even more elves








The elf quilts now number THREE. First "Jan's Elves", a truly scrappy quilt with blocks embroidered on point!!! Quilt number 2, "Elves waltzing around in Tennesee" is another scrappy looking quilt but was actually done with a jelly roll in the Tennesee Waltz pattern. The last scrappy looking quilt is "Elves enjoying a Kansas winter" and is made from one of Moda's Kansas Troubles layer cakes. All are done from the same pattern. (for those of you who bought the pattern years ago, email me and i'll send you the new revisions and some directions for quilts 2 & 3.) They were so much fun, now I'll have to give to each of my girls whenever they come back from the quilt stores. bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi