Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pennies for Rylee page 2

link to google docs pdf : Pennies for Rylee page 2
First of all, Thank you for all the heart warming comments.  I love all of you!! Here's page 2 of about 15-16?. Anyone done the first ones?  One thing about them is, they're quick and easy.  
NOTE: if you're just joining in, this is the picture of the quilt these patterns are for. 

Directions to follow in a few days.  See more on my previous post.  Bee back to see you is a few days. Have fun!! Cyndi

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cyndi, I love the rocking horse! Hope things are brightening up in your neck of the woods. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cyndi. Can't wait for more !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute embroidery patterns, I am saving them for a project on another day - lots of handwork going on right now.

    I read your previous post and am glad you are back in blogging. May God give you the strength and wisdom to deal with today, and joy in your heart for your many creative talents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi