Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pennies for Rylee pages 7 & 9

Didn't like the header, So will putting a picture of the pattern in each post with these pattern pages.


and in case you are wondering............I just picked another page.  Pages 3-6 and 8 will show up later.


You maybe could use the bunny, chick or lamb for Easter???
Seems to me the bunny was a bit oversized. You may have to shrink it a little.

These patterns are from this quilt pattern below.
Check earlier posts for other pages.
Have fun.

6 comments:

  1. I tried to open these but could not. I have been able to open the others. Just thought I'd let you know. I love these designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [15 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me neither Cyndi. Must be the sharing setting :) Love the frog and bunny !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, me neither! And I love that bunny...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just tried again and the links are working now. Thanks Cyndi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi