Thursday, April 29, 2010

STITCHING FREEBIE

Here's something I drew several years ago at a request from a friend from Canada who had a very sick quilting friend named Patti.  I lost track of these internet quilting friends and have know idea what has happened to any of them.   I believe someone was guiding the pen that day because it just flowed out onto the paper, so here is my tribute to Patti, Vined Roses, drew it in about an hour or less.  Sorry that I cannot tell you anything more about Patti.  But here it is for you to stitch and pray for someone you love who is very ill. Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, Cyndi. You amaze me...and hour? It would take me a couple of days even if I was tracing it from a pattern! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    P.S. My word verification is "SICSIS"...think it's trying to tell me something? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have been beautiful embroidered on my crazy quilt! Maybe for another project. Interestingly, I began my crazy quilt because I needed something to work on while I waited at a sick family member's appointments, hospitalization and surgeries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi