Wednesday, May 5, 2010

limited freebie

oh yeah, enjoy Cinco de Mayo!!!!

For a limited time only, I am offering Snowball #17.
Let's say a week, may 12?, then it will only be availble for purchase.  Eventually it is going to replace one of the originals that I don't like. I had scanning issues this morning, and am not sure how this is going to print out, but when printed out on 8.5 x 11" paper the circle should be 6.5"    If you have a lot of trouble, check back tomorrow.  I  am going to see if I can work out the scanning issues again tonight, and hopefully it will print out okay.  My PDF version didn't end up on my flashdrive so I'm not sure how this version will print.  The conputer I'm on at the moment is not hooked up to a printer.

This is how I got it to print.  Double click on the picture, after that comes up, do file, print, etc you may want to set printer to black ink only and some of you may need to adjust margins out as far as you can.....I think I set the defaults on mine to have no margins  a long time ago but the printer still leaves about 3/8 all around edge anyway.  Mine will not print all the way to the edge.  If that doesen't work email me and I'll email it back to you.


7 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi