Thursday, October 21, 2010

HEXOWEENIES

I AM OLD SCHOOL AND I LIKE OLD SCHOOL CANDY, MY KIDS ARE THE SKITTLES, STARBURSTS AND ATOMIC WARHEADS GENERATION AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY I LIKE THE CANDY I LIKE...........BUT THIS TIME OF YEAR IT'S THIS.........


LOOK, IT;S EVEN

AND

SO IT'S HEALTHY RIGHT????  DID YOU SAY SUGAR?? NO....NOT MUCH, LOL!!!
ANYWAY I INVITED MY CANDY FRIENDS OVER TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY..................
 SEE HOW THEY CAME.................










NOW, if you will look closely they are not done.  They are only sitting on top of the felt.  So I still have to attach to felt and add twisted cord hangers.  I also have quite a few more to stitch.  I am also going to turn these into 3D type ornaments for a Halloween tree!   SO for now now I am going to give you all of  the stitch patterns.  Let's see what you guys do with them.  email me pics or blog links so I can see what you're doing with them.  These are on the palest blue fabric, so you could see the white better, They have been lightly crayoned with orange, yellow, purple, black and green then stitched.
 the felt patterns will be later. They (the 3-d felt) may not be ready until after halloween
click on the words below the picture for a link to the PDF. 



above patterns will print out actual size from google docs, cut them apart and and allow 1/2' all the way around each ornament.  Transfer patterns, color and stitch, make them like the HOW ornaments only wit felt on the back.  Cyndi 
UPDATE:
got one done!

18 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous (well except the spider cause I hate spiders!) It's also fun seeing all the different candy etc
    you have that we don't have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy corn is my favorite, too! I am going to show these to my students today and have them try to make some of their own candy corn characters. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your candy friends! They're so cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are AWESOME, Cyndi! And I'm sitting here eating my candy corn as I look at them! Breakfast of Champions! LOL!!! (But I do have to admit that I also love Skittles!) :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I may not share your fondness of Candy Corn, I just LOVE these Candy Corn ornaments! Thanks!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinkin' cute are those hexies? You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute Cyndi. Your mind never stops does it. What are you going to come up with for Thanksgiving???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super idea, thanks for sharing Cyndi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cyndi,
    Those are so cute...I really like the witch and mouse but there all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Halloween Hexies. The stitched ones and the felt candy corn. And you turned it into a dracula! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stitcheries are adorable!

    Another candy corn lover here too! But the peanut butter kisses are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the patterns. The little corn critters are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Cyndi...these are just too cute! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  15. whew! girl you have been busy. Congrats on winning a Go. That is so awesome. You will have fun with it for sure.
    Love all the great ornaments and the pictures of the girls in costume are cute.

    Now take a deep breath!:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi