Monday, October 11, 2010

MYSTERY MONDAY HOW# 10

WELL better late than never and because it'a late I can show you ornaments as well as give you patterns.....;)
But first, I want to say how much fun I am having answering the comments and compliments, aand reading all the jokes and stories you have left.  Thank you!!  I am slightly behind at answering, but will get around to leaving you a return message provided you left a way for me to contact you so you know you are entered!!
if you're looking for my FALL into FALL giveaway go here.
Here are the ornaments for this week, not anything else interesting to add today need to get caught up with some things!!!!!

girl with stocking

both A & B

a "snowbee" hahaha!!

have a good time, more things later.................Cyndi

14 comments:

  1. I love the snowbee...... thanks again for another lovely desing
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! You are very talented :)
    lv,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEW cute!! How do you whip these off so quickly!! Love them!! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern with us!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh! Cyndi! I LOVE the Snow Bee! That is perfect for my BF "Bee"! I must try to stitch up one of these hexies before Christmas for her.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the series! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very very very very merry CUTE!!!! Thank you Cyndi! :-)

    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the other lady SEW CUTE.
    Hope you are having a great week. Thank you,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute, love the idea of the stitchery in the ornaments.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mornin' Cyndi... thanks so much for visiting my blog and trying to help figure out what's up with the no-reply mystery.

    Please let me know how this comes through.
    Thanks, Karen

    ...and I heard from Barb at Bejeweled Quilts... my comment on her blog came through with my email as I would like it to do and hers on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling ornaments! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for these lovely stitchery designs! I just discovered them and will certainly make some!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi