Saturday, June 12, 2010

instant patterns for sale

You can now purchase some of my patterns as an instant download!! FROM HERE!
keep reading...... 

So far the ones available are the complete version of Snowballs, the newest pattern,  Jan's Elves, my most popular pattern, Licorice Twist another favorite and Funflowers, a fun 3-D fabric wallhanging.  If you have any problems please contact me, and we will work it out. Individual Snowballs will be available as soon as I get them all scanned with their covers. The advent blocks will be the same way, which includes the angel pillow and the santa pillow seen below.  The advent tree center and ornaments, the sock monkey book, monster book and Sunflowers will not be availble until they are re-worked. They are on 11 x 17 paper and will need registration marks added to get them to print on 8.5 x 11 paper. 

Jan's Elves version 3 (Elves enjoying a Kansas winter, made with a Kansas Troubles layer cake and some extra fabric for border)  all 3 layout versions are included in the pattern!!!


Jan's Elves version 2, ("Elves waltzing around Tennessee", made with a moda jelly roll) all 3 layout versions are included in the pattern!!!


Jan's Elves the orginal version, made from scraps. all 3 layout versions are included in the pattern!!!

Now people outside the central Missouri area can have them too. YEA!!   I know I'm excited, I hope you are too.  Come back again later if you are looking for some of the other ones......I'm sorry didn't have them all downloaded when I started this.  Email me if you have any problems. 
Scroll to bottom for add to the cart buttons below each pattern that is available.  Make sure you get the right pattern.  read the descriptions under each picture then match names on cart.
come back monday for the monday mystery stitch!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are cute quilts! If I were smart, I'd be working on Christmas quilts now but that will probably wait till November when I suddenly realize how close it is to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindi....thankyou for visiting my blog, hope you call in again. Your quilts are divine....love the post.
    I know you were asking for help on "instant" downloading of e-patterns...I had no idea, but would love to know. Would you email me and let me know how you've done it. There might be hope for me getting my stitcheries up on the net if I know how.
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you did it! Now I hope you sell LOTS!!!! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just love them!
    greetings from Holland,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi