Friday, June 18, 2010

SUMMER, has arrived in Missouri!!  It's sooo hot.  Having lived in Nebraska as a kid, the heat here seems much worse because of the humidity.  From what I remember about living in Indiana is that is was like Missouri too, HUMID.  When we visited Minneosta when I was about 10...........humid there too, so I would imagine all of us in the central part of the US are "enjoying" a SAUNA!  And maybe it's my imagination but seems like the day lilies are at least a foot taller this year.  I meant to snap a picture but forgot.  Now I'll have to find you a picture of something else because everyone likes to look at pictures!!, Let me see what I can find..................
how about a link to a cool place.........................look at this cool quilt!!! Go and visit..........

Barbara Brackman, a wonderful quilt historian, designer, author............Her feature for today is Strawberry quilts.  Such a great place for antique quilt information and pictures.  Click on her name and it will take you to her blog Barbara Brackman's Material Culture have fun!! 
talk to you later

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt - so graphic and colorful. Barbara's blog is always packed with great info. I love reading her articles - thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi