Tuesday, June 8, 2010

QUILT SHOW, JC, MO JUNE 5-6

Here's a few of the 300 + quilts they had a the quilt show this past weekend. some bright, some tiny. some big. some by family.


"chopsticks" by Jan Mehmert
close up of her border (1/4" strips and 2" squares)

this quilt is 6" x 6"mom's quilt (survived the fire at their house)

a challenge quilt by nancy capistrano


a beautiful mix of reds on cream and on white.

a beautiful applique. Sorry I didn't get the whole thing.

more tomorrow.............

3 comments:

  1. I sure enjoyed seeing so many quilts displayed all at once! Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilts, Cyndi. I really love that "challenge" quilt! Can't wait to see the others in your next post!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is nothing better than a good quilt fait to inspire me to get my quilts completed, thankyou for sharing these beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi