Monday, June 14, 2010

monday mystery stitch plus

First off. HAPPY FLAG day!!!!!
now.............
Imagine me singing, loudly and off key, because I like to sing loud that is truly the only way I can .......off key.........LOL!!!!!  I am singing the pre-school song from Sesame Street, I believe....................... 
"One of these this not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.  Can you tell which thing is not like the other, before I finish my
song"........yes, the tan one, and it's NOT FINISHED!!  So sorry, but I am even further behind than you think.  I had hoped to present to you not only the last petal, but finished items and directions..........now you will have to wait until next monday.  Oh well it's just more anticipation, Theresa, lol!!!!  So far this is how they look, sorry they are not all pressed.


I finished this lime and teal one at about 12:30 last night

finished the black and white about 7:00 last night
the red one has been done since week 1 or 2. 


But several good things happened, I got some of my patterns available to buy as instant downloads from my blog, anyone insterested can see the side bar or scroll to the bottom of the home page.  And this week/weeknd I had some very nice converstions or (emails) with such great creative people Dawn Heese from Linen Closet Quilts, Vicki from  Sew Useful Designs , Judith from Creative Studios  Theresa from Stitchin Friends, and Robin from rsislandcrafts about designs and patterns and selling from blogs.  So great to bounce ideas off of each other.  Theresa is playing along with the monday mystery stitch, check out her stitching. 
Please time go visit all these blogs. There is some great stuff from some really nice creative people!!!!!!
I have to back to work......you go blog hop and stitch, and come back later.  Cyndi







2 comments:

  1. Those blocks are awesome, Cyndi! And you are I really must be twins because you sing just like me....loud and off key. I always like to say, "I can't carry a tune in a bucket!" LOL!!!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm..now this is an interesting design. Kind of looks like a science experiment gone wrong, LOL. My first thought was clown mouths - I sure would like to know what you were thinking when you drew it. I must say though..I like it!! I have the owls done, just have not posted them yet. Hope to post tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi