Thursday, August 5, 2010

DAISY-DO #2 done


Here's my version of Jennifer Reynolds BOM of Jenny of Elefantz.  A BOM called DAISY-DO
, you need to go to her blog to check out her wonderful BOM!!  It is so cute, and who doesn't love buttons!  I went a totally different direction in color. mine is a black and brown tone on tone pint with various creams to lt browns to stitch with.  It took me less than three hours start to finish. 
 Block one is on one of my previous posts.

see last night's post for a picture of my BOW (block of the week) from one her friends, Dawn Hay at Sweet as Cinnamon, its cute too!

1 comment:

  1. i'm curious as to how you traced the pattern onto the dark fabric...

    I have some patterns I would love to do on dark...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi