Tuesday, August 24, 2010

pattern tester & a GO!

As many times as I wish I had a couple of people testing my patterns, I've often wished I was a pattern tester.  I always like trying new things.....doesn't everyone?...........and speaking of new things.....
The lovely Ms Heather from a la mode fabric and the fantastically generous people at AccuQuilt are giving away yet another GO! cutter and 3 dies.  I still want one so here's another chance for us to win one!
Hop over to Heather's to check our her black & white version, I'm thinking the regular colors clashed with her background, lol!  GO! NOW! a la mode fabrics  Then hop over to AccuQuilt, I just noticed they are having a drawing for 2- $250 shopping sprees if you sign up for emails. 
Go now for more chances!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, Cyndi, and I really like your new header!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to be a pattern tester, but always find out about the vacancies too late...oh well! Thanks for the heads up about Heathers GO! giveaway. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi