Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Frosty Flakes #1 done

This is my version of Dawn's Frosty Flakes, a new BOW
LOVED IT!!!!!

I got Dawn Hay's new Frosty Flakes BOW done, but unfortunately I did not have any beads handy so
I subbed buttons for beads,  I didn't get Jenny's 2nd Daisy Do block done.... will finish it tomorrow!  Sorry Jenny but yours isn't  due for a month, anyway........and yes Dawn it's my turn to be up late.  The design was  quick, about 4 hours start to finish, a lot of that time included finding the buttons and fabric. lol! 

4 comments:

  1. wow it looks fabulous and congratulations for being the first finished.... I only put it on the net 14hours ago... Hugs Dawn x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Your fussy cut hexies is stunning! Superb!!!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really, really cute, Cyndi. And I like the buttons!

    Betty, I don't think she does sleep! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi